Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Brian Augers Oblivion Express
Keyboard great with a knockout jam to one of his old tunes. I should remember the name of this song but my brain is feeling its age. That's why I do crossword puzzles. Brian earned a living supporting Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Rod Stewart, Eric Burden, and many, many others. The photograph collection he has must be awesome! Brian's Wife Savannah Grace Auger does a meltdown job as band leader. Just like many households, Mama Leads The Band! You're sweet Savannah, If I were Brian I'd let you drive too! Their Home Page tells me they'll be in Niagara Falls May 17th. Lets grease their hotel suite door knob!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I thought that was you........... lol I do remember you playing the organ in your band. You've got the talent!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

My photo
Binghamton, New York, United States
I am obsessed with live rock shows and rock concert videos. My aim is to help bands and singers gain exposure to new audiences. Thanks for your help with spreading the word around the globe of new and established artists and performers. Send submissions and inquiries to: liverocklover@live.com