Sunday, April 12, 2009

Statesboro Blues by The Allman Brothers
40 Year Anniversary this year!!! Congratulations to one of my all time favorite bands! Much of my playing style was stolen from Hammond organ/piano legend Gregg Allman. This song is surely known by all Southern Rock Fans. Current line up consists of drummer Butch Trucks, drummer/percussionist Jai Johanson, drummer percussionist Marc Quinones, Oteil Burbridge on bass, with Derek Trucks and Warren Haynes duelling on guitars. This band is not slowing down, check out their Home Page and make plans to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!

My photo
Binghamton, New York, United States
I am obsessed with live rock shows and rock concert videos. My aim is to help bands and singers gain exposure to new audiences. Thanks for your help with spreading the word around the globe of new and established artists and performers. Send submissions and inquiries to: liverocklover@live.com