Thursday, April 30, 2009

Screaming Head by Jordan Rudess
Phenomenal rock hard Korg Triton keyboard performance by master keyboardist Jordan Rudess! If you think of Chopin or Bach when keyboards are mentioned, watch this virtuoso roll 'em over in their graves with this intense rock composition. It takes an incredible amount of time to program a tune this complex. Notice he's reading the score on a monitor, the song is so intricate. For those hard rock bands that believe that keyboards are for pop schlop, hear this: If Jordan doesn't open your eyes and ears to what keyboards bring to the table you are most likely anorexic. I have a new hero. He leaves me crying in my coffee! His Home Page gives all the news. My good friend Garret Belisle loves this video too! visit his blog and say hello!
JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing



music Sites - Links & Ranking of Top music Sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!

My photo
Binghamton, New York, United States
I am obsessed with live rock shows and rock concert videos. My aim is to help bands and singers gain exposure to new audiences. Thanks for your help with spreading the word around the globe of new and established artists and performers. Send submissions and inquiries to: liverocklover@live.com