Monday, May 4, 2009

Crimson And Clover by Tommy James
Classic belly rubber by the king of the early days of pop. This song made the girls melt and I was always glad to take care of the cleanup chores. This song made it to number 1 and I do remember calling in requests for this song at the local radio stations on many occasions. Hey, if somethin' works, repeat the process until someone catches on! Tommy is coming to Tioga Downs Racino a few miles down the road from me this Memorial Day. I do believe I will be going without a date. Sure hope this tune still does the trick!!! Tour listings at his Home Page. Check the tire pressure on your Chevy Van!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!

My photo
Binghamton, New York, United States
I am obsessed with live rock shows and rock concert videos. My aim is to help bands and singers gain exposure to new audiences. Thanks for your help with spreading the word around the globe of new and established artists and performers. Send submissions and inquiries to: liverocklover@live.com