Sunday, May 10, 2009

How You Remind Me by Nickelback
Fan recorded at AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas April 14th of this year. Founded in Alberta, Canada in 1996, this tune was their 1st No.1 hit song in the U.S. Lead vocalist Chad Kroeger presses his audience to sing along, bringing the fans at the Center to their feet! Chads brother Mike thunders on bass, guitarist Ryan Peake and drummer Ryan Vikedal do their part in making this song and band one of the most well loved acts on the road!!! See their Home Page, then go see them!

2 comments:

  1. How You Remind Me.... Quality song...... I'm mad on music as well as travel. Been to a lot of concerts and a few festivals. Music is great. I think I might just have to put you on my blog list.

    Cheers Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richard, Hope to see you here again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!

My photo
Binghamton, New York, United States
I am obsessed with live rock shows and rock concert videos. My aim is to help bands and singers gain exposure to new audiences. Thanks for your help with spreading the word around the globe of new and established artists and performers. Send submissions and inquiries to: liverocklover@live.com