Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dirt Room by Blue October
Here is a hot number from this Houston, Texas band formed in 1995. I think you will agree with me that these fellows burn up the stage and drive their fans in a frenzy! Their new album "Approaching Normal" has risen to # 13 on the charts. Lead singer/guitarist Justin Furstenfeld, violinist Ryan Delahoussaya, drummer Jeremy Furstenfeld, bassist Matt Noveskey and guitarist C.B. Hudson perform like clockwork on stage! Go to their Home Page for shedule of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!

My photo
Binghamton, New York, United States
I am obsessed with live rock shows and rock concert videos. My aim is to help bands and singers gain exposure to new audiences. Thanks for your help with spreading the word around the globe of new and established artists and performers. Send submissions and inquiries to: liverocklover@live.com