Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Driving South By Emil Velic
Yet another talented group that has nadda for a home page on Google. It has to be a very decent performance to sway me to post without being able to provide some free exposure. Writer/Guitarist Emil Velic showcases his compositions with this band that I'm guessing is from or performing in Italy. This band is just waiting for a talented front man or woman to take them to a higher level. I believe that Peter Wolf from JGeils is in between bands...Mmmm...Hire a detective Peter and track these guys down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!

My photo
Binghamton, New York, United States
I am obsessed with live rock shows and rock concert videos. My aim is to help bands and singers gain exposure to new audiences. Thanks for your help with spreading the word around the globe of new and established artists and performers. Send submissions and inquiries to: liverocklover@live.com