Monday, March 23, 2009

Lookin' For A Love by J Geils
This vintage 1979 footage was taken at the Rockpalast and broadcast live on German TV. I was and still am a huge fan of this band. Front man Peter Wolf could work a crowd like few others. This tune was one of their best of many hits! I was fortunate to have seen them live at the Binghamton Arena back when they were all over the charts with hit after hit. If you want to see an old website unaltered since 1999, check out their Home Page. This is why I urge you to see your favorite bands while you can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!

My photo
Binghamton, New York, United States
I am obsessed with live rock shows and rock concert videos. My aim is to help bands and singers gain exposure to new audiences. Thanks for your help with spreading the word around the globe of new and established artists and performers. Send submissions and inquiries to: liverocklover@live.com