Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I need your help!!! For years I have scoured the internet for live rock band videos. I was not smart enough to save them on my computer. That led me to start this blog archive. I can go back any time and watch my favorite live rock videos. An added benefit is that now any and all can access this archive as well and save hours searching for videos worth viewing. You can help me in one or both of 2 ways. If you know of any one that would appreciate this archive please forward them the address. Second. PLEASE send me some leads for new relatively unknown bands. It is intensly difficult finding decent videos like the next posting. If you have a band, please post a live recording to You Tube and forward me a link and some band info. I quite simply can't thank you enough. I Love Live Rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!

My photo
Binghamton, New York, United States
I am obsessed with live rock shows and rock concert videos. My aim is to help bands and singers gain exposure to new audiences. Thanks for your help with spreading the word around the globe of new and established artists and performers. Send submissions and inquiries to: liverocklover@live.com