Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Turn Down The World Tonight by Journey
Fan recorded video of a nice Journey ballad in Manila. Sound quality is very good for a video cam. I really prefer raw "rough around the edges" Rock, but as a musician I really appreciate that ultra polished style as well. Journey is one of the best at that A1 Pro sound! Never went to a Journey concert without getting lucky afterward. They finish up their Asian tour in Hawaii this month. Only 3 more live appearances this year in the US. Go to their Home Page, take your Hottie to the concert, get lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!

My photo
Binghamton, New York, United States
I am obsessed with live rock shows and rock concert videos. My aim is to help bands and singers gain exposure to new audiences. Thanks for your help with spreading the word around the globe of new and established artists and performers. Send submissions and inquiries to: liverocklover@live.com