Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vargan by Toke-Cha
Stunning pulsing psychedelic ethnic tribal composition. This band lives and works in Russia. They consider themselves electro- ethnic folk musicians. I say these guys get down and Rock! If this song doesn't get you up and dancing get to the hospital fast to see if you have a pulse! The Beatles would have flipped over these guys. Don't Bogart that hookah my friend! See their Home Page. While you are there make sure you listen to their song "fire". The song and sound quality are better than this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!

My photo
Binghamton, New York, United States
I am obsessed with live rock shows and rock concert videos. My aim is to help bands and singers gain exposure to new audiences. Thanks for your help with spreading the word around the globe of new and established artists and performers. Send submissions and inquiries to: liverocklover@live.com