Friday, March 20, 2009

Reverend Deadeye's No Man Gospel Band
Don't miss this crazed talented ball of fire one man band!!! Percussion, harmonica and guitar with soul filled vocals performed with heart and passion. I'm shell shocked, deer in the headlights, duck soup dumbfounded. Southern Cajun Blues might describe him, I'm at a loss for words on this posting. Check out the dog at the end of this video. I think he wanted to leave a tip! Funny! He's performing in the US through April, then off on a month long busy European tour. He's sure to win many fans, I'm one more already! Home Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!

My photo
Binghamton, New York, United States
I am obsessed with live rock shows and rock concert videos. My aim is to help bands and singers gain exposure to new audiences. Thanks for your help with spreading the word around the globe of new and established artists and performers. Send submissions and inquiries to: liverocklover@live.com