Friday, March 27, 2009

Heaven And Hell by Black Sabbath
Ronnie James Dio fans were in a frenzy when their hero was chosen to front Black Sabbath. Ozzy's empty shoes were big ones to fill. Die hard Ozzy fans in general, understandably were not very receptive to the foreign transplant. Dio fans were in heaven with the all new material on the album "Heaven and Hell". I'm one of them. Ronnie's execution of Sabbath's older songs on stage were a failure however. Execution is the word. He was killing Ozzy's songs one by one like swatting fly's. It was obvious that he wan't even trying to sound good. I don't understand why. You could have tried harder Ronnie! Here is Sabbath w/Dio's title track that sounds like........Ronnie James Dio! Their new Home Page is coming soon. I wonder what's up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!

My photo
Binghamton, New York, United States
I am obsessed with live rock shows and rock concert videos. My aim is to help bands and singers gain exposure to new audiences. Thanks for your help with spreading the word around the globe of new and established artists and performers. Send submissions and inquiries to: liverocklover@live.com